Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by thomas avondo <th...@yahoo.it> on 2002/07/16 13:39:19 UTC

makeC++SharedLib_r: The parameter or environment lists are too long

hey folks,

building Xerces-c-1_7_0 on IBM AIX 4.3 i have get this error:

make[1]: execvp: makeC++SharedLib_r: The parameter or environment lists are too long

this is the path of my working directory:

/view/aisw039_UCP_dev_view/sv0/ccase/vob_tag/UCP/UCP/4.Integration/2.IntegrationLibraries/xerces-c-src1_7_0/src/xercesc

i'm scared it's too long, it is repeated before every obj in the obj list before linking.

help!

thanks

thomas

Scarica il nuovo Yahoo! Messenger: con webcam, nuove faccine e tante altre novità!

Re: makeC++SharedLib_r: The parameter or environment lists are too long