Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jason Oakley <Ja...@aapt.com.au> on 2004/11/12 00:42:04 UTC

[users@httpd] Problems when 'nc ' entered into a field on a form

I have this strange problem.

If anyone enteres the letters 'nc '  that is N C and a space (eg typing Bobs Inc or Hotsync etc) the server gives:

Internal Server Error

I thought it was only in phpBB but I have my own forms on my own blog website and the same thing happens there ( http://www.bangrocks.com .. post a comment to test if you like).

I don't see any problems in the log file to say why this may be occurring so this is my last hope.

Has anyone seen this before? My webhost has noticed it but aren't sure how to proceed.

Thanks.
Jason Oakley
Robina Helpdesk
AAPT Limited
Ph: 07 5562 4359

Jason.Oakley@aapt.com.au

This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If
 you are not the intended recipient, you should not read it - please
 contact me immediately, destroy it, and do not copy or use any part of
 this communication or disclose anything about it.