Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Sjoerd Schunselaar <s....@gmail.com> on 2009/08/13 14:34:21 UTC

multilangual dropdown

Hello all,

I have a dropdown which is generated from Java code.
Currently my code reads a property file, sets the values in an object
and places all the objects in an arraylist.
Each object has a toString method, so the value is correctly shown in
the dropdown.

Now I want to show a value dependant on the language.

I already have implemented multilingual text in the site with
(wicket:message) and MessageLabel, but I think thats not possible for
this dropdown.

Does anyone know whether this is possible?

Thank you,

Sjoerd

Re: multilangual dropdown

Posted by Sjoerd Schunselaar <s....@gmail.com>.