Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Mark Nüßler <ma...@9elements.com> on 2007/11/19 03:26:36 UTC

compile current svn, windows

hello users,

when i try to compile the current svn-596169
i got some little problems using vs2005 on winxp.
(haven't tried to compile since svn-587016)

problems during compilation and possible solutions :

the 2 first probs, i could solve just by
change the location of the error line some
lines above under the definition block in
the function.

axiom\src\attachments\data_handler.c
line 173
struct stat stat_p;

II
src\core\addr\any_content_type.c
line 75
axis2_char_t *temp = NULL;

III
..\..\src\core\engine\conf.c(1732)
error C2373: 'axis2_conf_get_axis2_flag'

solution III
extend include/axis2_conf.h with
the the defnitions

AXIS2_EXTERN axis2_bool_t AXIS2_CALL
axis2_conf_get_axis2_flag(
	axis2_conf_t * conf,
	const axutil_env_t * env);

AXIS2_EXTERN axis2_status_t AXIS2_CALL
axis2_conf_set_axis2_flag(
	axis2_conf_t * conf,
	const axutil_env_t * env,
	axis2_bool_t axis2_flag);

IV
src\core\transport\http\server\simple_axis2_server\http_server_main.c
error LNK2019: "_axutil_file_handler_access"
line 187, status = axutil_file_handler_access (repo_path, AXIS2_R_OK);

solution IV
this function is defined in axutil_file_handler.h,
just included the file

samples\server\echo\echo_skeleton.c
error LNK2001: axutil_error_messages
line 29 : extern axis2_char_t *axutil_error_messages[AXUTIL_ERROR_MAX];

solution V
delete the keyword "extern" !?

mfg derMark

Re: compile current svn, windows

Posted by Dushshantha Chandradasa <du...@gmail.com>.
Applied the changes to the code. Thanks Mark for the fixes.

regards,
Dushshantha

Posted by Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mark,