Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Trevor Grant <tr...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/22 00:05:25 UTC

Programatic way to get version

Is there a programatic way to get the Flink version from the scala shell?

I.e. something akin to
sc.version

I thought I used env.version or something like that once but I couldn't
find anything in the scala docs.

Trevor Grant
Data Scientist
https://github.com/rawkintrevo
http://stackexchange.com/users/3002022/rawkintrevo
http://trevorgrant.org

*"Fortunate is he, who is able to know the causes of things."  -Virgil*

Re: Programatic way to get version

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
But be aware that this method only returns a non null string if the
binaries have been built with Maven. Otherwise it will return null.

Cheers,
Till

Posted by Trevor Grant <tr...@gmail.com>.