Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Daniel Meier <kr...@krims.ch> on 2002/07/17 17:23:14 UTC

xml and macromedia flash

hi there

special question:
I'm trying to use the following macromedia flash command with cocoon:

xml.sendAndLoad();

this is basically a HTTP-POST of an xml-document to the cocoon server.
the content-type in flash is "text/xml".

as there is no name-value pair to access this xml-doc with request:....
my question:

how can I access the rawdata of the request? (like in php
HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA)
or is there another possibility to access my "xml-upload"?

kind regards

daniel