Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Frederik Bayart <fb...@myrio.com> on 2006/08/03 20:29:04 UTC

component requirements

Hallo,

Does anybody know where I can find documentation of component requirements (the @component annotation in a mojo) and the components.xml file. (in "Better builds with maven", p. 149 they just mention that it's beyond the scope of the chapter).

Frederik

Re: component requirements

Posted by Gareth Tilley <ga...@rmb.co.za>.
Thanks Franz, that's exactly what I was looking for.

Re: component requirements

Posted by franz see <fr...@gmail.com>.

Re: component requirements

Posted by Gareth Tilley <ga...@rmb.co.za>.