Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Markus Jelsma <ma...@buyways.nl> on 2010/07/19 18:43:19 UTC

Wiki, login and password recovery

Hi,

This probably should be in INFRA (to which i'm not subscribed) or something like that. Anyway, for some reason, my user/pass won't let me login anymore and i'm quite sure my browser still `remembers` the correct combination. I'm unsure whether this is a bug: to get that answer, i need to recover my current password so i can check... But, how convenient, the password recovery mechanism `cannot connect with the mailserver on localhost ERRNO: 60` and times out.

Any assistance on this one?

Cheers,

RE: Re: Wiki, login and password recovery

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@buyways.nl>.
This happened just a few hours ago and the problem persists at this very moment. I filed an issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-2884

Cheers!

You don't need to subscribe to any infra lists to file an INFRA bug, just
use Jira...

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA

Note that there was infra work this weekend that involved moving servers
for the wiki system (as was noted in advance on
http://monitoring.apache.org and http://twitter.com/infrabot) so maybe you
just got unluky with the timing?

 https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/new_hardware_for_apache_org

: This probably should be in INFRA (to which i'm not subscribed) or
: something like that. Anyway, for some reason, my user/pass won't let me
: login anymore and i'm quite sure my browser still `remembers` the
: correct combination. I'm unsure whether this is a bug: to get that
: answer, i need to recover my current password so i can check... But, how
: convenient, the password recovery mechanism `cannot connect with the
: mailserver on localhost ERRNO: 60` and times out.

-Hoss

Re: Wiki, login and password recovery