Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com> on 2001/10/16 10:40:56 UTC

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-4.0/catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/loader WebappLoader.java

on 10/16/01 12:00 AM, "remm@apache.org" <re...@apache.org> wrote:

> remm        01/10/16 00:00:42
>
> Modified:    catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/loader
>                       WebappLoader.java
> Log:
> - When I did the class loader cleanup some time ago, I incorrectly removed
>   some permissions, which unfortunately went undetected for quite some time.
>   Thanks to Patrick Luby for reporting the problems.

How about adding some tests for that?

-jon

Re: cvs commit:jakarta-tomcat-4.0/catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/loaderWebappLoader.java

Posted by Remy Maucherat <rm...@home.com>.
> on 10/16/01 12:00 AM, "remm@apache.org" <re...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > remm        01/10/16 00:00:42
> >
> > Modified:    catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/loader
> >                       WebappLoader.java
> > Log:
> > - When I did the class loader cleanup some time ago, I incorrectly
removed
> >   some permissions, which unfortunately went undetected for quite some
time.
> >   Thanks to Patrick Luby for reporting the problems.
> >

> How about adding some tests for that?

There are already plenty of tests for getResource and getResourceAsStream in
the tester, but the problem is that it doesn't run under a security manager
(because it attempts to set a property editor).

Remy