Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Szathmary Laszlo <sz...@delfin.klte.hu> on 2004/09/23 23:40:26 UTC

temp file in /tmp

Hi,

I am new to the list. I installed SA 3.0.0 today, and it works fine. At
the moment I only have one question concerning the temp file. In default
it is written to the /tmp directory with rights 666. It is quite
dangerous, anyone can modify it! How to change the rights to 600
automatically? In my .profile I have "umask 077", but it seems that it is
not taken into account here.

I defined a TMPDIR variable too that points to $HOME/tmp , but temp files
are still created in /tmp.

	Thanks for any help,

		Laszlo