Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by 吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu...@foxmail.com> on 2019/01/02 08:58:45 UTC

A blog about `Understand distributed trace easier in the incoming 6-GA`

Hi.

We always talk about why need distributed trace, but actually more important is how to use it.
So I wrote this blog to talk this, there are several typical scenarios.
The blog is http://skywalking.apache.org/blog/2019-01-01-Understand-Trace.html ,
the twitter linked to this blog https://twitter.com/wusheng1108/status/1080385534625669120

I am forwarding this mail to SkyWalking, Zipkin, ShardingSphere, Dubbo communities, considering these are all related to distributed tracing field
and SkyWalking.
Feedback is welcome. Please re-twitter this if you think this is helpful.

Hope this document will help the people who have interests in using distributed tracing system.

Thanks Adrian for helping on this blog.

------------------
Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin
Twitter, wusheng1108

Re: A blog about `Understand distributed trace easier in the incoming 6-GA`

Posted by juan pan <pa...@apache.org>.
Forwarded it.

Juan Pan (Trista)
Apache ShardingSphere