Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by craig w <co...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/05 12:45:53 UTC

many outstanding chronos offers

I'm running Mesos 0.24.1, Marathon 0.11.1 and Chronos 2.4.0.

It seems I'm unable to launch a new app in marathon b/c resources aren't
available to it. I say that b/c the "offers" ui page, which are
"outstanding offers" (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-3817),
shows most resources have been offered to chronos which hasn't
accepted/declined them.

Is there some way to prevent this from happening? How do I get the offers
to be "unstuck"? Perhaps, stop chronos for a bit?

Thanks

Re: many outstanding chronos offers

Posted by craig w <co...@gmail.com>.
You're correct, "5mins" or "30secs", etc.
thank

>>> https://www.google.com/+CraigWickesser
>>> https://twitter.com/mind_scratch

Posted by Guangya Liu <gy...@gmail.com>.