Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by gasp_marino <ga...@libero.it> on 2010/03/05 11:20:27 UTC

2 windows services on the same tomcat 5.5 instance

Hi,

i am a new tomcat user...i have read that i can install 2 tomcat instance on the same machine...

But what about to have 2 windows services on the same tomcat instance/home??

I'm working on windows server (2003-2008) and Tomcat 5.5.28

Can I create another service, may be listen on another port, working on the same tomcat instance??

Thanks a lot

best regards

Gaspare

RE: 2 windows services on the same tomcat 5.5 instance

Posted by "Hadole, Nishant IN BOM SISL" <Ni...@siemens.com>.
Dear Gaspare,

As suggested by Peter, if you are interested in creating two copies of tomcat on same host, attached document might help you.

With best regards,
Nishant Hadole

Siemens IT Solutions and Services
Posted by Peter Crowther <pe...@melandra.com>.