Posted to dev@unomi.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2016/04/27 13:14:49 UTC

[Report] May 2016

Hi guys,

I prepared the podling report for this month:

https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/May2016

We have to submit the report before May 16th.

Please, take a look and let me know if you want to add something. I will
sign it.

Thanks,
Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [Report] May 2016

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@jahia.com>.
Looks good to me thanks for preparing it.

Now we have to hope our very nice and busy mentors will approve it :)

cheers,
  Serge…