Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by se...@gmail.com on 2016/06/10 22:29:43 UTC

GSoC catch up 10/06/16

Hi Ankush, Dima,

thanks for the update yesterday. It looked all pretty good. Keep it up :)

Our next meeting will be next week Friday. If you could again drop a few written notes mid week with a status update, that would be good.

@Maxim: 20th we start mid term evaluation. We probably wait till you're back with those reports.

Thanks,
Seb

Sent from my iPhone

Re: GSoC catch up 10/06/16

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello All,

I'll try to check reports/review code before Jun, 20 :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax