Posted to commits@xerces.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/02/13 09:49:02 UTC

[Xerces Wiki] Update of "February2007" by GarethReakes

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Xerces Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by GarethReakes:
http://wiki.apache.org/xerces/February2007

  === Xerces-C ===

  A wiki page has been set up to track the build status of Xerces-C on various platform; currently, only AIX has never been successful.
- The XInclude support has made improvements, but it is still not integrated with the codebase.
+ Within the last week we have had what we hope to be the final drop of the beta of XInclude support. We need to integrate this with the codebase.
  A limited support for XPath querying has been added to the DOMDocument class, exposing the same engine used for checking the XML Schema identity constraints.

  === Xerces-P ===