Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Joly M <jo...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/16 12:51:43 UTC

error number 500

I have installed tomcat 6.
i have tried to run the "cal1" jsp example, but i've got an apache error
number 500.
this error is never triggered when i run a simple "html" file...

cheers

Re: error number 500

Posted by mg...@hotmail.com.
display
contents of jsp
contents of web.xml
content of server.xml

Regards/
M-

Re: error number 500

Posted by Joly M <jo...@gmail.com>.
well,

all packages are already mapped. I have even used classes without any
package and I still get the same error message...

cheers

Re: error number 500

http://localhost:8080/{contextpath}/graph<http://localhost:8080/%7Bcontextpa
[...]

Date currentDate;

public JspCalendar() {
calendar = Calendar.getInstance();
Date trialTime = new Date();
[...]

Date dt = new Date ();
calendar.setTime (dt);
[...]

org.apache.jasper.JspCompilationContext.load(JspCompilationContext.java:598)

Re: error number 500

Posted by Joly M <jo...@gmail.com>.
the following are what i got :

web.xm contains :

[...]

[...]