Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by David van der Staak <da...@ict2mkb.nl> on 2010/07/15 16:38:01 UTC

Hard space in catalog name

Hi,

I'm trying to add a hardspace in the catalog name, the name that is
visible on the front end. However, when I type the $nbsp; in the name it
gets changed to &#36;nbsp&#59; which shows it as the literal string
$nbsp; in the browser. I'm trying to make the name not wrap, as I rather
have it breaking out of the box then breaking the entire layout (which
is what happens now).

TL;DR How to add a hard space in catalog name?

Regards,

David

Re: Hard space in catalog name

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
as we move to internationalize content that may not be the best way.
have you looked at CSS as way to accomplish this.
create a style.

David van der Staak sent the following on 7/15/2010 7:38 AM:

Posted by David van der Staak <da...@ict2mkb.nl>.
Hello Bruno,

Sorry for coming back to you so late. You are absolutely right, i should
have used a & instead of $. Must have been working to much with
different languages to have em mixed up.

I found a solution using style sheets for this. I'll keep this in mind!

David

Posted by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com>.
Hi David,