Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Wolf-Dieter Mische <Mi...@gmx.at> on 2008/04/28 12:16:49 UTC

Simple java.util.Map unmarshalling

Hi,

I want to unmarshall a java.util.Map therefore I tried to simplify this example http://jibx.sourceforge.net/tutorial/binding-custom.html

But it doesn't work. In my case I have following xml data:

<map size="4">
  <entry key="38193">
    <value>a</value>
  </entry>
  <entry key="39122">
    <value>a</value>
  </entry>
  <entry key="83132">
    <value>a</value>
  </entry>
  <entry key="12958">
    <value>a</value>
  </entry>
</map>

But I don't know how the binding.xml have to look. Can anybody help me?

greetz
Wolle

Re: Simple java.util.Map unmarshalling

Posted by Wolf-Dieter Mische <Mi...@gmx.at>.
ohh I'm sorry... I'm involved in too many mailinglist.

greetz

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Posted by Nathan Maves <na...@gmail.com>.
Um...