Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/11 23:02:53 UTC

Welcome!

Bernd, Volker,

the MyFaces PMC has decided (due to your continuing help in making
Apache MyFaces the best JSF implementation available) to add you as
committers of the core-project. Thanks for providing many valuable
patches, helping out with the reorganisation and architecture of
Apache MyFaces and the continuing work on Tobago.

Welcome aboard!

regards,

Martin

Re: Welcome!

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Bernd and Volker! and thanks for all your work!

Bruno

Re: Welcome!

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.

Re: Welcome!

Posted by Simon Kitching <sk...@obsidium.com>.
Great news!

Re: Welcome!

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Oh, of course.

sorry for the confusion ;)

regards,

Martin

On 1/19/06, Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I thinks he means to the commiter/contributtor list for the site, right?
> Volker, if this is what you mean is in the master-pom.xml in
> /current/maven/master-pom/master-pom.xml
>
> Regards,
>
> Bruno
>
> 2006/1/19, Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>:
> > contributers-list?
> >
> > oh, you mean the private PMC list?
> >
> > there's nothing like that for committers, only for PMC members.
> > Development discussions all happen on the dev-list.
> >
> > regards,
> >
> > Martin
> >
> > On 1/19/06, Volker Weber <us...@weber-oldenburg.de> wrote:
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > first: Thanks for the warm welcome :-).
> > >
> > > And then: Please could someone point me to the contributors list, seems
> > > i can't find it myself.
> > >
> > > And yes, we already should had karma, because we are tobago committers.
> > >
> > > Best regards,
> > >     Volker

> > > --
> > > Don't answer to From: address!
> > > To contact me direct create the mail address by
> > > concatenating my forename to my senders domain.
> > >

> > --
> >
> > http://www.irian.at
> >
> > Your JSF powerhouse -
> > JSF Consulting, Development and
> > Courses in English and German

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: Welcome!

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.

Re: Welcome!

Posted by Volker Weber <us...@weber-oldenburg.de>.
Martin Marinschek wrote:
> contributers-list?
>
> oh, you mean the private PMC list?
>
> there's nothing like that for committers, only for PMC members.
> Development discussions all happen on the dev-list.
>
> regards,

No, i mean the list where we sould add ourself, as Manfred mentioned.

> Martin

[...]

--
Don't answer to From: address!