Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ritz123 <ri...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/30 01:52:42 UTC

FTL Data model

Hi Guys,

Is FTL data model for Ofbiz published somewhere? In other words, where can I
find "all the common variables" available to access in the FTL for ofbiz?

Thanks

Re: FTL Data model

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
It's hard to understand small parts of the system like this, ie
without a more general understanding of the OFBiz framework.

There are various ways to call/render an FTL template and things in
the context can come from many places. The most common way is through
the Screen Widget, and in that case the context for the FTL template
is populate through actions in the screen (beanshell, services, simple
entity operations, simple-methods, etc).

To understand how these pieces fit together you should spend a couple
of hours reviewing this material:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/Framework+Introduction+Videos+and+Diagrams

-David

Re: FTL Data model

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
FreeMarkerWorker.java

Jacques

From: "Ritz123" <ri...@gmail.com>

Re: FTL Data model

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
each ftl has a bsh file that is run before rendering the ftl

Ritz123 sent the following on 1/29/2008 5:07 PM:

Re: FTL Data model

Posted by Ritz123 <ri...@gmail.com>.
Hi Adrian,

Re: FTL Data model