Posted to announce@apache.org by Clint Wylie <cw...@apache.org> on 2019/08/16 01:05:20 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Druid (incubating) 0.15.1 release

Announcing Apache Druid 0.15.1-incubating, a small but important release
that includes a collection of bug and documentation fixes.

Apache Druid (incubating) is a high performance analytics data store for
event-driven data.

Source and binary distributions can be downloaded from:
https://druid.apache.org/downloads.html

See the release notes for additional details:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid/releases/tag/druid-0.15.1-incubating

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release!

----

Disclaimer: Apache Druid is an effort undergoing incubation at The Apache
Software Foundation (ASF), sponsored by the Apache Incubator. Incubation is
required of all newly accepted projects until a further review indicates
that the infrastructure, communications, and decision making process have
stabilized in a manner consistent with other successful ASF projects. While
incubation status is not necessarily a reflection of the completeness or
stability of the code, it does indicate that the project has yet to be
fully endorsed by the ASF.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Druid (incubating) 0.15.1 release

Posted by Jihoon Son <gh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

the mysql-metadata-storage extension is included in the binary distribution.

For druid-distinctcount, I think you can just use the 0.15.0 version since
there's no difference between 0.15.0 and 0.15.1.
If you want to use 0.15.1, you might need to wait more until it's available
on the maven repo (
https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.druid.extensions.contrib/druid-distinctcount
).
From my experience, it could take from a few hours to a day to be