Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Whitney Hunter <wh...@hunterfam.com> on 2005/04/27 17:46:29 UTC

inputCalendar component

Hello,

I am having trouble getting the inputCalendar component to render the
popup panel. I'm getting these JavaScript errors:

Error: jscalendarSetImageDirectory is not defined
Error: jscalendarPopUpCalendar is not defined

Can anyone tell me what I am missing?

Thanks,
Whitney

Re: inputCalendar component

Posted by Rob Decker <ro...@objectsource.org>.
There is an extensionFilter that you have to have set up in your web.xml. See
http://myfaces.apache.org/docs/extensionsFilter.html

--
Rob

@objectsource.org