Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Flavio Pompermaier <po...@okkam.it> on 2014/06/19 16:49:44 UTC

Spark and RDF

Hi guys,

I'm analyzing the possibility to use Spark to analyze RDF files and define
reusable Shark operators on them (custom filtering, transforming,
aggregating, etc). Is that possible? Any hint?

Best,
Flavio

Re: Spark and RDF

Posted by andy petrella <an...@gmail.com>.
yep, would be cool. Even though sparql has its drawbacks (vs cypher vs
gremlin I mean), however still cool for semantic thingies and c°.

  aℕdy ℙetrella
about.me/noootsab
[image: aℕdy ℙetrella on about.me]

<http://about.me/noootsab>