Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/24 17:34:52 UTC

Re: CXF snapshot location has changed.

Also you'll probably need to add the same URL to your plugin repository list
because the cxf-codegen-plugin (used for the wsdl2java, java2wsdl, etc.,
tools) is downloaded from that entry:

<pluginRepositories>
    ... other repos ...
    <pluginRepository>
      <id>apache-plugin-snapshot-repository</id>
      <name>Apache Plugin Snapshot Repository</name>
      <url>http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/</url>
      <snapshots>
        <enabled>true</enabled>
      </snapshots>