Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Venkata VOORA <Ve...@3dplmsoftware.com> on 2005/08/16 18:33:06 UTC

VenkataNaveen Voora is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  08/12/2005 and will not return until
08/17/2005.

Re: VenkataNaveen Voora is out of the office.

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Can we please get these obnoxious messages off this user list?
Martin-
  I will be out of the office starting 08/12/2005 and will not return until 08/17/2005.