Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by ma...@cnedi69.cnafmail.fr on 2001/05/22 09:43:03 UTC

Réf. : Re: problems with read files !!

> Usually, SOAP uses the file "DeployedServices.ds" to save and read the
different deployed services !!!! But you can specify another file in a
particular config SOAP file .... (seen in "User's Guide"  Apache SOAP) ...
If you haven't changed your "web.xml" file to specify a new "deployed
services" file, the system will make all of its saves in
"DeployedServices.ds" ... even if it doesn't exist ....
and this file must be in root directory, probably /soap-2_1/webapps/soap
.... to force its creation, you can deploy a sample service with the admin
tool of Apache at http://localhost:8080/soap/admin

Hi,all
           I deploy soap-2_1 on Tomcat3.2  sussessfully,but can't use the
samples addressbook, when I use the command  java
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient \
 http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter deploy
DeploymentDescriptor.xml

the error as follows
           unable to read 'DeployedServies.ds': assuming fresh start

your sincerely
            TonyShao
            tonys@thatweb.com