Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Robert Bray <ro...@3ds.com> on 2015/09/10 05:07:10 UTC

Catching Transport Connection Exception

I am getting this sort of error in a log when JMS client are forcibly closed.

WARNING: Transport Connection to: tcp://172.25.106.166:50438 failed:
java.io.IOE
xception: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host

Which is expected, but can I catch these exception with some sort of
listener so that my app can handle the closed clients appropriately (I have
services which list the connected clients, I would like that list to be
correct)?

Thanks.