Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Markus Thömmes <ma...@me.com> on 2017/08/02 11:20:21 UTC

Today - Join us for the OpenWhisk “Tech. Interchange” (bi-weekly) Zoom Meeting

Hi there,

It's biweekly meeting time again. Matt won't be able to join so we'll need to use another zoom meeting (thanks Michael Behrendt for helping out)

Time: Wed., August 2nd, 11am US EDT, 8am US PDT, 5pm CEST

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://ibm.zoom.us/j/357640980

Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +14086380968,,357640980# or +16465588656,,357640980#

Or Telephone:
Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)
Meeting ID: 357 640 980
International numbers available: https://ibm.zoom.us/zoomconference?m=nMjjJbNvSpqZbEIUB0b66gqJcuvQFZDO

---

Agenda:
1. Introduction/New faces on the call?
2. What's new? Short status updates depending on who's joining the call.
3. Topics:
  3.1: Nick Mitchell - OpenWhisk Shell
  3.2: Markus Thömmes - Invoker Reactive: What's the fuzz and how does it work?
  3.3: Anything else you are interested in!
4. Confirm moderator for the next call

Note: This is not a fixed agenda. If we have consensus on items we want to discuss, we can adjust the agenda ad-hoc

Hope to see you there!

Re: Today - Join us for the OpenWhisk “Tech. Interchange” (bi-weekly) Zoom Meeting

Posted by Matt Rutkowski <mr...@us.ibm.com>.
Thanks Markus for moderating!

and thanks to Tyson for volunteering to moderate our next interchange set
for Aug 16th!

Posted copy of meeting notes here on CWIKI:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENWHISK/2017-08-02+OW+Tech+Interchange+-+Meeting+Notes

Kind regards,
Matt

Re: Today - Join us for the OpenWhisk “Tech. Interchange” (bi-weekly) Zoom Meeting

Posted by Rodric Rabbah <ro...@gmail.com>.
Markus, excellent notes! Thanks for moderating and capturing the discussions.

-r

Re: Today - Join us for the OpenWhisk “Tech. Interchange” (bi-weekly) Zoom Meeting

Posted by Rob Allen <ro...@akrabat.com>.
Thanks Marcus,

I'm sorry I couldn't make it this time.

I'm definitely +1 on a regular status update email. At least until we get releases, it'd be quite nice if it could include a list of PRs that have been merged since the last update email.

Regards,

Rob...

--
Development thoughts at http://akrabat.com
Daily Jotter for macOS at http://dailyjotter.com

Re: Today - Join us for the OpenWhisk “Tech. Interchange” (bi-weekly) Zoom Meeting