Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> on 2012/05/25 21:15:48 UTC

Re: Congratulations and Welcome to GSoC Students

Hi Guys,

Since the community bonding period is over and coding should have began on My 21st, how are you guys doing?

I have seen patches and emails from Milinda but not from others. Also, as you may have noticed Saminda has put together Airavata incumbent tutorial topics for all GSoC students to get familiar with code base. Any luck in finishing them?

Suresh