Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by da...@pixelhammer.com on 2004/07/20 19:32:03 UTC

Re:mysql dir_control table

More information,

Version: vpopmail 5.4.0

config => /configure --enable-tcpserver-file=/shared/qmail/control
--enable-learn-passwords --enable-vpopuser=vp
opmail --enable-vpopgroup=vchkpw --enable-qmail-ext
--enable-incdir=/usr/include/mysql --enable-libdir=/usr
/lib/mysql --enable-clear-password --enable-auth-module=mysql

/home/vpopmail/etc/vpopmail.mysql=> 10.0.240.253|3306|XXXXXX|XXXXXX|vpopmail

There are no patches, no source modifications, nothing goofy just a
straight up build.

The dir_control table looks like so,

| dom_89          |         0 |         0 |         3 |            0 |
       0 |            0 |         61 |         61 |         61 |
0 |          2 |          4 |            0 |            0 |            0 |

| pixelhammer.com      |         1 |         0 |         3 |            0
|            0 |            0 |         61 |         61 |         61 |
     0 |          2 |          4 |            0 |            0 |
 0 |         |

and never changes after the domain is created until
I go in a make a change to correct the cur_users value. Once done, the
cur_users updates.

1) Do I need to go in a manually correct the level_cur as well?
2) What purpose does dom_89 serve?

Any help would be appreciated. As I said we currently have over 270 users
in the root directory and no sign of new users being created in the
directory splits. Note that this worked perfectly until we moved to mysql
auth.

Thanks,

DAve