Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Gary Gregory <gg...@seagullsw.com> on 2003/06/27 20:55:19 UTC

RE: [Logging] Want to submit my updates to support JSR47/Lumberja ck in JDK 1.3

Hi Craig,

I would:

1. Get the latest from CVS.
2. Patch this local copy and add/update unit tests as needed. Unit tests are
a MUST.
3. Create patch files (eclipse does this from the UI or you can use the CVS
CLI).
4. Create an "Enhancement" bug report on Bugzilla and attach the patches.
5. Hope someone on the Logging team gets to it ;-)

Gary

Posted by David Orriss Jr <da...@davenet.net>.
On Friday, June 27, 2003 11:55 AM,
Gary Gregory <gg...@seagullsw.com> wrote:

> 5. Hope someone on the Logging team gets to it ;-)

See it's this last one that gets to me.  You mean even if I do all of this
they *still* might not put the updates into logging??  Oy....

--
David Orriss Jr.

Please email me if you want my ICQ/AIM/IM ID's.