Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org> on 2001/02/11 01:24:55 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apr/strings apr_snprintf.c

On Sun, Feb 11, 2001 at 12:12:11AM -0000, rbb@apache.org wrote:
> rbb         01/02/10 16:12:11
>
>   Modified:    .        CHANGES
>                file_io/unix readwrite.c
>                include  apr_lib.h apr_strings.h
>                network_io/unix sa_common.c
>                strings  apr_snprintf.c
>   Log:
>   Moved the prototypes for apr_snprintf and apr_vsnprintf to the
>   apr_strings.h header, from apr_lib.h.  This location makes more
>   sense.

You bet it does!

I noticed that last night (well, before actually) but already had my hands
full with the fallout of trimming back ap_config.h.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/

Re: cvs commit: apr/strings apr_snprintf.c

Posted by rb...@covalent.net.
> >   Moved the prototypes for apr_snprintf and apr_vsnprintf to the
> >   apr_strings.h header, from apr_lib.h.  This location makes more
> >   sense.
>
> You bet it does!
>
> I noticed that last night (well, before actually) but already had my hands
> full with the fallout of trimming back ap_config.h.

I noticed this morning while making other changes, but this bugged me too
much to let it sit, plus making this change made it easier for me to
finish my other project.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131