Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Aaron Hepp <aa...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/06 19:44:04 UTC

Possible Improvement - when user just using audio

Is it possible if the user just selects to share the audio and not video
that is does not create the "video box" (for lack of better words).  If
you are holding a conference where several people are sharing their
audio your screen gets filled up with all those boxes.  Granted you can
minimize then and move then about, but wouldn't it be better is the user
is only sharing their audio that it does not create the box and just
flashes the green audio alert by the users name in the user list?

I visited another person platform which has that type of functionality
and it seems to be a cleaner interface then having all the boxes popped
up with hte users "profile picture" in there.

Thoughts?

Re: Possible Improvement - when user just using audio

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Aaron,

This feature was implemented
Will appreciate to get some feedback :))

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Possible Improvement - when user just using audio

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Possible Improvement - when user just using audio

Posted by Aaron Hepp <aa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Aaron,

--