Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by simon <si...@chello.at> on 2007/12/28 21:55:06 UTC

Re: AW: Orchestra: how to access the "real bean" behind the proxies?

On Fri, 2007-12-28 at 21:20 +0100, Schnack, Malte wrote:
> Simon,
>
> thanks for your feedback.
>
> > Have you tried this?
> >   Object bean = ...;
> >   while (bean instanceof ScopedObject)
> >     bean = ((ScopedObject) bean).getTargetObject();
>
> I tried your suggestion.
>
> > I think the CurrentConversationAdvice can also be cast to
> > ScopedObject.
>
> Unfortunately this does not seem to work out. The object of class
> CurrentConversationAdvice is not instance of ScopedObject. The body of
> the while loop is executed just once.
>
> Any other ideas?

None at the moment, but I'll have a look at the code tomorrow and see if
I can think of anything else. It certainly would would be good to be
able to retrieve the real original object, and I don't see why it would
not be possible.

Regards, Simon

AW: AW: Orchestra: how to access the "real bean" behind theproxies?

Posted by "Schnack, Malte" <Ma...@qsc.de>.
Hey Simon,

> None at the moment, but I'll have a look at the code tomorrow
> and see if
> I can think of anything else. It certainly would would be good to be
> able to retrieve the real original object, and I don't see
> why it would
> not be possible.

I just wanted to ask whether you already had a chance to look into this
point again. Help would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

malte.

-- Have a great new year's eve!