Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Abhinav Gupta <ab...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/05 22:06:19 UTC

Wants to contribute to the Cloudstack code

Hi,
   I'm interested in contributing to cloudstack's code. I have already
installed cloudstack on my ubuntu machine.
   However i'm a python developer, can someone please advice me, as to
which part of the code i can contribute to.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Wants to contribute to the Cloudstack code

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Which parts of CloudStack are of most interest and/or most applicable to
your experience?

At a high level, it's divided into compute (hypervisors/bare metal),
networking, and storage.

You might want to start by creating an account on JIRA (our
defect/enhancement-tracking tool) and picking a bug to fix:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:summary-panel

Welcome aboard! :)

--
*Mike Tutkowski*