Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org> on 2023/02/12 11:06:00 UTC

[Bug] Data Privacy and TAC mailing list names are not up to date

Hi folks,
It appears that the mailing list targets in
https://whimsy.apache.org/public/committee-info.json are out of date for
Data Privacy and TAC, and I'm not sure where this gets defined.

For data privacy, their mailing list domain is privacy.apache.org
for TAC, their domain is tac.apache.org

Re: [Bug] Data Privacy and TAC mailing list names are not up to date

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

AFAICT the privacy lists are still privacy*@apache.org

> for TAC, their domain is tac.apache.org

That does appear to have changed; will fix the override.