Posted to users@maven.apache.org by nicolas de loof <ni...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/08 15:11:11 UTC

m2eclipse and settings.xml

Hello,

I'm trying m2eclipse from eclipse. I'm setting a custom repository and a
mirrors for central in my settings.xml, but m2eclipse doens't seem to use
it. Is there some configuration to set ?

Nico.

Re: m2eclipse and settings.xml

Posted by nicolas de loof <ni...@gmail.com>.
I followed the maven guide for using eclipse (configure a keyword
replacement in eclipse and some "external tool" launch).

Seems there is fiew developper active on m2eclipse as there is no new
release since May 2006, and plugin is only 0.0.9 (early alpha ?)

Nico

2006/12/8, Brigitte.Ilsanker@gi-de.com <Br...@gi-de.com>:

> Hi,
>
> I experienced the same thing. Seems that m2eclipse doesn't know about the
> settings.xml.
>
> A workaround would be to start maven from commandline to "force" the
> download of external jars.
>
> Brigitte
>

>              "nicolas de loof"
>              <nicolas.deloof@g
>              mail.com>                                                  An
>                                          "Maven Users List"
>              08.12.2006 15:11            <us...@maven.apache.org>
>                                                                      Kopie
>
>               Bitte antworten                                        Thema
>                     an                   m2eclipse and settings.xml
>                "Maven Users
>                    List"
>              <users@maven.apac
>                   he.org>
>

> Hello,
>
> I'm trying m2eclipse from eclipse. I'm setting a custom repository and a
> mirrors for central in my settings.xml, but m2eclipse doens't seem to use
> it. Is there some configuration to set ?
>
> Nico.

Antwort: m2eclipse and settings.xml

Posted by Br...@gi-de.com.