Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Ravisankar Mani <rr...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/24 11:05:34 UTC

problem in windows authentication

Hi All,

I have trying to move data to sql server using "PutSQL" processor, In this
case i have created a specific DBCP connection pool. I have tried some
following steps for this operation

1. I moved to the "sqljdbc" jar file to nifi lib location and then restart
server.
2. I can able to moved the data to SQL Server using server authentication.
3. After i tried to move the data using sql server using windows
authentication, so i have changed my connection string like
jdbc:sqlserver://localhost;database=MyData;integratedSecurity=true;

In this case i have found some exceptions like
" the driver is not configured for integrated authentication"

and also i have tried to put "sqljdbc_auth.dll" to nifi lib location.
still the problem not yet solved. Can ypu please share the information for
resolving this issue.

Regards,
Ravi

Re: problem in windows authentication

Posted by Alexander Alten-Lorenz <wg...@gmail.com>.
Looks like an issue with your driver, according to:

https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/jdbcteam/2007/06/18/com-microsoft-sqlserver-jdbc-sqlserverexception-this-driver-is-not-configured-for-integrated-authentication/ <https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/jdbcteam/2007/06/18/com-microsoft-sqlserver-jdbc-sqlserverexception-this-driver-is-not-configured-for-integrated-authentication/>

cheers,
 --alex

Posted by Ravisankar Mani <rr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pierre,