Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Noll, Jeffrey T HS" <je...@hs.utc.com> on 2006/03/29 18:09:36 UTC

Rendering XSL from XSLFast shows different results?

I have a PDF that previews perfectly in XSL fast, however when I export the
XSL from it and render using the fop 20.5 batch command things are all a
mess. The margins seem off, and the table cell borders are all random.

Any ideas what could be going on?

Re: Rendering XSL from XSLFast shows different results?

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
I think XSLfast uses a customized version of FOP 0.20.5. That may
account for the difference. It's probably better to ask XSLfast support.
They should know what they did to FOP. :-) They used to be working
actively with us on the project. I wish they would work with us again.
Especially since we have a better FOP now. Anyone from XSLfast reading
this?

On 29.03.2006 18:09:36 Noll, Jeffrey T           HS wrote:
> I have a PDF that previews perfectly in XSL fast, however when I export the
> XSL from it and render using the fop 20.5 batch command things are all a
> mess. The margins seem off, and the table cell borders are all random.
>
> Any ideas what could be going on?

Jeremias Maerki