Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/10 18:10:53 UTC

[AXIS2] How do I register SerilaizerFactory/DeserializerFactory with Axis2 runtime to deal with custom data binding?

Hi,

In Axis 1.x, we can register SerializerFactory/DeserializerFactory to support custom databinding. In Axis2, I see the factory interfaces in the "adb" module, but haven't figured out how it works. Can someone give me a pointer? Some examples will definitely help.

Thanks,
Raymond

Re: [AXIS2] How do I register SerilaizerFactory/DeserializerFactory with Axis2 runtime to deal with custom data binding?

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thanks for the answer.

I'm actually looking for programtical way to get the Axis2 engine understand
my binding instead of going through the code-generation path.

For example, I have a "Customer" object in my binding (not a java bean or
xml bean). I know how to produce the XML from "Customer" and how to create a
"Customer" from the XML. I even create a wrapper for it to support ADBBean
interface as follows:

public class MyBindingADBWrapper implments ADBBean
{
    private MyBindingObject object;

    public static Object parse(XMLStreamReader reader) {
    }

    public XMLStreamReader getPullParser(QName qname) {
    }
}

If I need to invoke a WebService dynamically (without stubs) using the mix
of my binding objects and java beans, what's the best way to do that?

Thanks,
Raymond

Posted by robert <ro...@gmail.com>.
In axis2, serialization and de-serialization of XML is handled in Axis2 via
the xml-data binding framework - adb or xmlbeans. This is explained in the
migration guide.

As someone who got bit a few times by 'deserialization error' - this is a Good
Thing.

The user guide is a good place to start. The upcomming .95 release will have a