Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by PH <po...@yahoo.com> on 2007/12/11 06:40:08 UTC

Sequence on the appearance on module title

Dear Gurus/Experts,

I have noticed the module title on all page, such as "Accounting .... Product...Webtool", the sequence of how they appear seems to be sorted.

May I know how can we 'disable' the sorting, or rather, how to arrange them in sequence that we want?

Thanks in advance.

rgds,
Ryan

Support the World Aids Awareness campaign this month with Yahoo! For Good http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/

Re: Sequence on the appearance on module title

Posted by Jonathon -- Improov <jo...@improov.com>.
Ryan,

Well, to answer your question specifically... you can't disable the sorting.

In folder /framework/base/src/base/org/ofbiz/base/component , see file ComponentConfig.java line 276.

All the webapp names are put into a java.util.TreeMap (webapp names are the keys). That TreeMap
sorts its keys in "natural order", which is alphabetically in this case.

To disable the sorting, *and* to dictate the order you want, you would have to change the codes
programmatically. Quite a bit of extending here.

Jonathon

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.