Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Ralph Goers <Ra...@digitalinsight.com> on 2004/03/19 04:16:12 UTC

XMLResourceBundle caching

I'm wondering if I am misreading the code that was added to implement
refreshing.  Prior to this change resource bundles were permanently cached,
so the SourceValidty had no meaning.  It appears from my reading that if a
Source returns a null validity object then the object will now be reloaded
every time it is referenced.  Since I use my own Source and I have not been
returned a SourceValidity for this I'd like to make sure that I have this
correct as I guess I now have to return a SourceValidity that is always
valid.

Ralph