Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Marc Schier <MS...@bsquare.com> on 2002/08/12 23:24:24 UTC

FortressTestCase

Hi,

I needed something similar to ExcaliburTestCase to migrate all my component
unit tests which I changed from Composable to Serviceable, so I took some
code from Fortress and the old Excalibur test case and merged it into the
attached files.  I know that fortress is still a moving target, and
especially now that you are planning to merge it with Merlin 2, the inner
workings might change and render these classes useless... However, it might
provide other users an easy and maintainable upgrade path for their old unit
tests to include Serviceable components.

Marc