Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by Tommy Becker <to...@tivo.com> on 2016/07/27 12:36:27 UTC

Re: 0.10.1 Release

We're going on 3 months here, is a 0.10.1 still planned?

On 05/12/2016 01:53 PM, Yi Pan wrote:

Hi, Andy,

We are doing some pre-release work at this moment. My rough estimation on
0.10.1 timeline would be about 1 month away.

Thanks a lot!

-Yi

On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 9:56 AM, Andy Throgmorton <an...@andythrogmorton.com>
wrote:

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone has a rough estimate on when 0.10.1 will be
released? Our team recently encountered SAMZA-920 (now fixed in 0.10.1) and
we're trying to determine if we need to apply the bug fix locally as an
interim solution.

Thanks,
Andy

--
Tommy Becker
Senior Software Engineer

Digitalsmiths
A TiVo Company

www.digitalsmiths.com<http://www.digitalsmiths.com>
tobecker@tivo.com<ma...@tivo.com>

________________________________

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments) by others is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete this email and any attachments. No employee or agent of TiVo Inc. is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of TiVo Inc. by email. Binding agreements with TiVo Inc. may only be made by a signed written agreement.

Re: 0.10.1 Release

Posted by xinyu liu <xi...@gmail.com>.
Yes, it is undergoing. We were blocked by the integration tests (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SAMZA-970) and other issues for a
while. Now we got a fix for the tests and I will submit a patch today. The
rest of release should be quick. I will sync with Navina with an ETA. Sorry
about the delay.

Thanks,
Xinyu