Posted to user@ant.apache.org by David Walend <da...@walend.net> on 2003/02/04 19:51:30 UTC

Help using XmlLogger?

I'm trying to use XmlLogger to see which tasks are taking the most time
in a fairly big ant run. The log.xml file is getting cut short, ending
with unclosed tags and sometimes unclosed quotes. I suspect a buffer
isn't getting flushed correctly, but didn't see anyone else discussing
the problem in the mail archives.

I'm using this command line with ant 1.5.1 inside emacs:

ant -f nextfire-build.xml -listener org.apache.tools.ant.XmlLogger
-logfile ./log.xml

. I've had the similar problems using the -logger flag.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Dave

--