Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dhruva Reddy <dr...@sapient.com> on 2008/05/22 03:27:28 UTC

Plugin Issue

There is a weird issue which we have been facing. For some of maven
plugins, we don't have versions defined in our POM. So I assume Maven
tries to download latest versions for these plugins from the central
repository. I see the central repository has a version 2.3.2( from my
browser) but then maven somehow tries to download version 2.3.1(which is
not there in central repository) and throws an error saying version
2.3.1 doesn't exist. Everytime, I manually install the missing plugins,
there is some new plugin which throws the same error. Has anyone seeing
this before? Any ideas why this might be happening?

This occurs with Maven 2.0.8.

Thanks,

Dhruva