Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Kevin Jones <ke...@develop.com> on 2001/09/07 20:41:46 UTC

Weird Swing error when using Ant

It must be me but...

I have a Swing app that calls System.exit(0) when the main window is closed.
When I run the app from the command line it closes fine, however when I run
the app from with Ant it doesn't exit the VM.

My target looks like this

  <target depends="build" name="RunUI">
   <java classname="com.develop.kevinj.http.ui.HttpProxyUI"
              classpathref="project.class.path" failonerror="true"
              fork="true">
        <arg line="8888 8080 localhost"/>
    </java>
  </target>

I've checked the archives but have seen nothing on this, (this is under 1.3
and 1.4)

Kevin Jones
Developmentor
www.develop.com