Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Jaroslaw Cwiklik <cw...@apache.org> on 2017/11/16 20:17:17 UTC

[VOTE] UIMA-AS 2.10.2 RC1

Hi,

the UIMA-AS 2.10.2 release candidate 1 is ready for voting.

This version contains the following fixes:
  - Added support to UIMA-AS client to send messages to a specific service
instance.
  - Updated to use ActiveMQ 5.15.2  (requires Java 1.8+)
  - Added dependency on UIMA SDK 2.10.2
  - Fixed merging of type priorities
  - Fixed per CAS Performance Metrics breakdown
  - Fixed dd2spring issues
  - Other Bug fixes

The list of changes in Jira:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=fixVersion%20%3D%202.10.2AS%20AND%20project%20%3D%20UIMA

The source and binary zip/tars are staged to
http://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/uima/uima-as/2.10.2/RC1/

The eclipse update subsite is here:
http://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/uima/uima-as/2.10.2/eclipse-update-site/uima-as/

The Maven artifacts are here:
http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheuima-1170

The SVN tags are here:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/uima/uima-as/tags/uima-as-2.10.2/

See http://uima.apache.org/testing-builds.html for suggestions on how to
test release candidates.

Please vote on release:

[ ] +1 OK to release
[ ] 0   Don't care
[ ] -1 Not OK to release, because ...

Thanks
- Jerry Cwiklik

Re: [VOTE] UIMA-AS 2.10.2 RC1

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
The built eclipse update site has 2 Jars in the plugins directory:

org.apache.uima.deployeditor_2.10.2.jar
org.apache.uima.runtime.fragments.deployeditor_2.10.2.jar

But the directory in the binary distribution has 3 jars:

the above 2, plus
org.apache.uima.runtime.uimaas_2.10.2.jar

I'm not sure, but it would seem that this can't be quite right?

-Marshall

Re: [VOTE] UIMA-AS 2.10.2 RC1

Posted by Jaroslaw Cwiklik <cw...@apache.org>.
Cancelling RC1. The eclipse update site pom seems to be broken. Its not
producing correct configuration. When installing in eclipse only versions
2.9.0 and 2.10.2 are available.

Re: [VOTE] UIMA-AS 2.10.2 RC1

Re: [VOTE] UIMA-AS 2.10.2 RC1

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
Some issues with https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-5376

This was supposed to make the older versions of the plugin, which are in the
features and plugins directory, show up as choices.
But when installing into a new Eclipse, the old versions that show up are 2.9.0
and 2.10.2.

So the fix described in this Jira was not enough.
-Marshall