Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by al...@aim.com on 2009/02/28 09:50:37 UTC

urls with ? and & symbols

 Hello,

I use nutch-0.9 and try to index urls with ? and & symbols. I have commented this line? -[?*!@=] in conf/crawl-urlfilter.txt, conf/automaton-urlfilter and conf/regex-urlfilter.txt files.
However nutch still ignores these urls.

Does anyone know how this can be fixed?

Thanks in advance.
A.

Re: urls with ? and & symbols

Posted by al...@aim.com.

 I was trying to fetch one specific url with ? symbol and nutch was refusing to fetch it. But if I fetch domain itself, nutch fetched links with ? symbol also. Now, I noticed that nutch did not fetch all files on this given domain. But if I direct nutch to an unfetched? file's? url it fetches it.? I used this command "bin/nutch crawl urls -dir crawl -depth 6". If I specify -topN 50 nutch does not fetch my files at all.

So, my question is, how to make nutch to fetch all files under a given domain?

Thanks.
A.

Posted by Bartosz Gadzimski <ba...@o2.pl>.